Monday, June 2, 2008

Father

My dear father,

I believe that you are happy now in heaven.
You died because of kidneys failure on saturday, May 24th at 1 o'clock in the morning.
You made me realize that life is worth.
I realize now that life is too short, the death's angel can come at anytime.
please oh God...take my soul when I have prepared enough good deeds to see heaven.

I remembered when I was a child, it was 1987. I wanted to be adult instantly because I wanted to help
my mom dealing with family's economic problem but in fact, I could not! It was just a dream of a child who wanted to be responsible to his family.

From 1987 - now, it seems that it is really fast passing through my life. I feel that I have just closed my eyes 3 minutes ago but when I wake up it is 2008!

1 comment:

Linda Lidiya said...

Ngomong2 soal bokap, gw jg inget wkt dia prg ninggalin gw slamanya je! apalgi wkt tu gw msh kls 5 SD... Wah sedih bgt dech rasanya, hikhikhik...

My Blog List

About Me

semarang, jawa tengah, Indonesia
Im a low profiler